Great Things About Boston Union Oyster House
Do you know anything about the Union Oyster House in Boston in the US state of Massachusetts? Today we are planning to show you some great things about this special eating place.
1. Union Oyster House opened in the year of 1826 and is the oldest restaurant. It is also the most old-line dining place within the United States. As a famous restaurant, Union Oyster House attracts a large number of visitors every year. In the year of 2003, it was listed as a National Historic Landmark. What a great thing!
2. When you are in this eating place, you should not miss the grilled oysters and fried oyster rolls here. These two dishes are considered to be the most popular lists on the menu of this place. Other amenities such as grilled chicken, fried calamari, lobster scampi, fresh sea scallops and salmon filet are also very enchanting and deserve your try.
3. Besides the palatable dishes and courses, you can also enjoy some delicious desserts after your meals. The top recommended desserts in Union Oyster House include warm apple cobbler, Boston cream pie, chocolate lava cake and fruit sorbet.
4. People usually like to drink something during their lunch or dinner, so the Union Oyster House offers wonderful coffees such as espresso, cappuccino, Jamaican coffee and Spanish coffee for all the visitors. There is also a small bar within this restaurant where you can get access to shrimp cocktail, Cape Cod cherrystones, grilled oysters, steamers, mussels as well as great sandwiches.
5. If you are thinking to visit this restaurant, you have to be clear about its open hours: from 11am to 9:30pm from Sunday to Thursday and from 11am to 10pm from Friday and Saturday. But the bar opens until midnight. You can take the MBTA Subway to get to this place. For the detailed information about the directions and tips, you can get by searching online!